As a gender-based violence expert I am available as a keynote speaker, trainer and facilitator on subjects ranging from violence against women, community development, anti-oppression, bullying and working with communities to end violence.
My innovative ideas, passion for the subject and sense of humour make me an engaging, dynamic and sought-after speaker for diverse audiences. Through the use of media, personal and structural stories, I create presentations that are professional, interactive, educational and uplifting. Pre- and post-event consultations are also available to help ensure that the unique needs of communities are met.
I have presented to and/or provided professional development with
- Sisters and Outsiders, Celebrating Women’s Resilience, International Women’s Day, Women’s College Hospital & Mount Sinai Hospital
- We Begin By Listening: Survivor Centred Programming, Keynote Address, Canadian Women’s Foundation
- Addressing the Holistic Health Muslim Youth Facing Family Violence” Centre for Student Development and Counselling, Ryerson University, Children’s Aid of Toronto, Sick Kids Hospital
- Afghan Women’s Organization: Professional Development “Multi Generational Conflict Resolution”
- Neighbours, Friends and Family, Ontario Women’s Directorate: Trainer and Speaker
- From Programming to Partnerships: Meaningful Engagement with Newcomer Youth, Ontario Council Servicing Immigrants and Refugee: Professional Development
- Anti Oppression Training: University of Toronto, Centre for Women and Trans People: Professional Development
For booking information, please visit the booking form.