I work with community groups and organizations striving for multifaceted health through the use of an equitable and client-centered framework.
Contact Me for Support With:
- Resource Development
- Customized Training
- Community Engagement
- Project Management (Design, Development, Coordination)
With over 10 years experience in the non-profit sector at the front-line, management and board level, I have worked and gained expertise in various sectors including:
- Violence against women: Respect in Action, Metropolitan Action Committee on Violence Against Women and Children
- Settlement: “Live Well” Newcomer Youth Mental Health Guides, Access Alliance, Multicultural Health and Community Services
- Gender Based Violence: Girls Action, Thunder Bay Multicultural Centre
- Education: Drop the Labels, Gender Based Violence Training Toronto District School Board.
- Faith Communities: Muslim AIDS Project, Sherbourne Health Centre
- LGBTT2SQQI: Untold Stories Project, Positive Spaces, Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants
I have worked closely with the following organizations:
- Access Alliance Multicultural Health and Community Services “Live Well: Newcomer Youth Health Project”
- Afghan Women’s Organization: Professional Development “Multi Generational Conflict Resolution”
- Metropolitan Action Committee on Violence Against Women and Children: ReACT Youth Coordinator
- Muslim AIDS Project: Research & Facilitator
- Neighbors, Friends and Family, Ontario Women’s Directorate: Trainer and Speaker
- Ontario Council Servicing Immigrants and Refugee: Professional Development, Research Project Coordinator “
- Ryerson University, Counseling Department: Professional Development
- University of Toronto, Centre for Women and Trans People: Professional Development
- South Asian Legal Clinic: Board of Directors, Policy Committee Chair
Please contact me for more information.